can we just take a second to realize that there are 14 year olds that weren’t born in the 90’s. just fucking let that sink in.
what the fuck does he want now
Thats it that’s the single greatest pun on tumblr
Have you ever realized that every book you’ve ever read is just a combination of 26 letters
When he was 2 years old, he fell out of a second story window and fractured his skull
When he was 6 years old, he mistakenly drank boric acid.
When he was 9 years old, he fell over a small cliff and broke his leg.
When he was 11 years old, he contracted measles and was in a coma for nine days.
When he was 14 years old, he broke his arm when he caught it in a carriage door.
When he was 19 years old, he was struck on the head by a falling brick.
When he was 23 years old, he almost died from the effects of tainted wine.
When he was 29 years old, Adolph Sax invented the saxophone.
clearly someone didn’t want that saxophone invented
THIS NEEDS TO BE A 300-PAGE SCI-FI NOVEL BECAUSE I WOULD READ THE HELL OUTTA THAT
science side of tumblr? explain?
levitate egg sackiatoo
yeah okay thanks hp fandom
the burning candle uses up all the oxygen in the bottle, which creates and a vacuum, and the resulting suction makes the egg go nyooom.
Thank you science side
ok but before u unfollow me we gotta do a duet of ‘gotta go my own way’ sorry i dont make the rules
Young writers should read books past bedtime and write things down in notebooks when they are supposed to be doing something else.
A penguin of the week with a little gift for you each day~ Start off the week with some penguin positivity! :D
I just had an argument with my homophobic Dad, and he doesn’t think that many people support gay rights. Let’s show him wrong.
"i wish i was born in the 90s" says the young girl. suddenly, her surroundings change- french flags fly above and around her, crowds are cheering. it is france, 1793. the king is dead. long live the revolution.
catch me at the age of 80 bloggin bout bingo
this is like a pop culture version of Cosmos cosmic calendar smashed together with the real one
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
there’s nothing worse than being hungry but not being able to figure out what you’re craving
- ana & elsa are rapunzel’s cousins
- it was to rapunzel & flynn’s wedding that ana & elsa’s parents were on their way to when they shipwrecked
- it was their shipwreck that ariel sees in the beginning of the little mermaid
- but they didn’t die, they washed up on an island and gave birth to tarzan, and were later killed by a cheetah
did i miss anything
shut the fuck up
Page 1 of 94